About Me

My photo
♥nur amira natasha ♥16 years old ♥i'm just a little girl lost in the middle i'm so scare but i don't show it..i just can figure it out..its bring me home right now..and i just don't know why,,, ♥my heart is stereo is beat for you so listen close..here my thought of every note.. ♥you were there to light my day you were there to guide me through from my days down and on i'll never stop thinking of you.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

summer holiday!!

     Assalamualaikum...


da na abis cuti sekolah barulah beriya iya pergi holiday,,,siape??akula tuu..mood menaip aku tak datang lagi sebab aku tak mandi lgi..plus aku da jadi gila meroyan sejak akhir-akhir ni...hormon terlebih koddd..padahal aku rase tak de kene mnengena pon dengan hormon terlebih tuu kann...so..mase ari rabu mggu lepas kitorang 1 family g Johore Premium Outlets yang terletak di...johor..jalam ape memang aku tak ingat so ni la gmbar2 nye...















p/s:sory gambar tunggang langgang

n keesokan harinya kitorg gi melaka



























No comments:

Post a Comment